Kermanshah; Lack of job security claimed the lives of 3 Kurdish citizens
04:53 - 1/9/2021
In recent days, three Kurdish brothers in the village of "De Gol" in Kermanshah, named Akbar Khorshidi and Ali Akbar Khorshidi and Muzaffar Khorshidi, lost their lives due to "accidents".
The head of the Kermanshah retaliatory force has said about this; After two brothers entered the well, the third brother of the family, who was 42 years old, also dug into the well to save his brothers' lives, but unfortunately, he also suffered their fate.
Iran ranks 102th in the world in terms of job security, and this situation has created insecurity for workers and employees.
- A Kurdish citizen dies from cold on streets of Kermanshah
- Kermanshah / Suicide of a man after the murder of his wife
- Two Workers injured in Kermanshah
- Kermanshah / A Kurdish citizen was executed
- The work accident took the life of 3 Kurdish workers!