27 Kurdish Kolbars were killed and wounded in August.
07:34 - 3/9/2021
Hana: The Statistics Center of the Hana Human Rights Organization collects data and statistics related to different parts of Iranian Kurdistan at the end of each month. This statistic is not all cases, but it is all the efforts of Hana colleagues.
In this section, the statistics presented regarding the casualties of Kurdish Kolbars in different regions of Kurdistan provinces in August, 2021.
In August, 27 Kolbars were killed and wounded during Kolbari, all of whom are male casualties.
Out of a total of 27 people
23 people were injured, 13 of whom were wounded by direct fire from the border forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Four Kolbars were killed, one of whom was killed by direct fire from the border forces of the Islamic Republic.
Kolbary is a phenomenon resulting from poverty and systematic unemployment in Kurdistan, and people are forced to take refuge in Kolbary. It is dangerous for the people of Kurdistan. Law enforcement forces, the Revolutionary Guards, or the border guards of the Islamic Republic fire directly at the Kolbars, killing or injuring a number of them on a daily basis.
Hana Human Rights Organization
September, 1, 2021
- Sardasht / A Kurdish Kolber was killed by the forces of the Border Regiment
- 49 executions in Iranian Kurdistan in the past year
- Monthly Report on Human Rights Violations in Iranian Kurdistan in September 2021
- 12 horses were killed by the armed forces in "Tata" Oramanat
- Sardasht \The Killing of a Kurdish Kolbar